In these terms:
Goods means any goods provided by Matta Espresso to you. Services means any services provided by M.E to you. You means the person (s) purchasing Goods and Services from M.E which these conditions accompany.
2. Applicability of Terms and Conditions of Sale 2.1 Each order placed with Matta Espresso by means of the internet shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions of Sale. They shall apply to the exclusion of all other conditions. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted, without reserve, these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
2.3 Matta Espresso reserves the right, at any time, to modify these Terms and Conditions of Sale by posting a new dated version on this website. By placing an order after Matta Espresso has posted a new version of its General Conditions of Sale, you agree to be bound by that updated version.
3. Registration 3.1 When you register on this website, you must ensure that the mandatory registration information you provide is correct and complete.
3.2 Please inform Matta Espresso about changes of address or other modifications by updating your personal details on this website without delay.
4. Password 4.1 When registering to use this website, you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password strictly confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone.
4.2 You are fully responsible for the use of your password and any orders placed under it, even without your knowledge.
4.3 If you know or suspect that someone else knows or has used your password, you should notify Matta Espresso immediately.
5. Neclub Membership 5.1 When Matta Espresso accepts your first order for Goods, you automatically become a member of Matta Espresso Club. It is your responsibility to ensure that your contact details with Matta Espresso Club remain up to date.
6. Orders 6.1 All orders are subject to availability of stock and min/max quantities as.
7. Returns 7.1 You must verify your order of Goods upon delivery and you must notify Matta Espresso within seven days of receipt of any incorrect order. If required by Matta Espresso , such Goods forming part of the incorrect order must be promptly returned by you to Matta Espresso .
7.2 Matta Espresso will only accept returns of unused Goods in their original condition and packaging, accompanied by the invoice.
7.3 When returns are properly completed, Matta Espresso will reimburse the price of the returned Goods and the invoiced delivery charges within 30 days of receipt of the returned Goods.
7.4 You cannot refuse to accept Goods merely because they are not delivered by any given date or dates.
8. Delivery and Receipt 8.1 Matta Espresso will endeavour to provide Goods and Services in a timely manner to the address specified in your order, however Matta Espresso will not be liable for (a) any failure to deliver or delay in delivery for any reason; (b) any damage or loss due to unloading or packaging; or (c) damage to property caused upon entering premises to deliver the Goods or provide the Services. Any costs incurred by Matta Espresso due to any failure by you to accept the Goods at time of delivery must be reimbursed by you to Matta Espresso.
8.2 Invoices for Goods may include a flat rate charge for freight and delivery for packages weighing up to 3kg and, for packages over 3kg, an additional freight and delivery charge as specified by Matta Espresso .